Basics of Drawing, Painting & Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Flash
This course is designed to develop a strong foundation of the students for developing powerful visual communications. Students will learn to develop design concepts, drawing and design techniques and application of software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Aftereffects, Celtix and Anime Studio Pro in creating corporate identity, websites, posters, catalogs, 2D animations etc. The course will take the students through a proper workflow and explain steps involved in developing a 2D animation movie.
- Basics of Drawing & Design Techniques
- Animation History, Types, Treatments, 2D vs 3D
- Color Theory, Light Theory, Layering
- Implementing design concepts in generic designing software e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Flash, Anime Studio Pro, After Effects
- Understanding Raster & Vector Images
- Working with Texts Objects, History Palette and Rulers
- Enhancing Images Filters, Special Effects and Smart objects
- Adobe Bridge, Camera Raw and Scanning
- Generating Output for Print Media & Web
- Importing Graphics, Using Draw Tools & the Tool Palette
- Idea generation/Concept Development and Writing Story Brief
- Story Boarding and Animatic
- Character Building (Orthos) and Environment Development
- Script, Shot Division and Screen-play
- Pose Boards & Expression Boards.
- Including Sound and Voiceover in Animations
- Creating Animations, Frame sizes and Frame rates
- Using Frame, Button & Movie Clip Actions
- Optimizing & Publishing Animations for Web and Broadcast
As a project participants of the course have to develop a theme and design a logo, brochure, poster and website according to that theme. In addition to this he has to create a commercial level short 2D animation using the tools learned during the course and going through steps required in the production life cycle.
- Certificate in 2D Graphics and Animation by Experts Training & Solutions